Caldwood Elementary School – Beaumont, Texas School
Caldwood Elementary is currently located on the corner of Berkshire and North Caldwood. It was approved with a $980,000 bond issue in March of 1958. The campus was part of the South Park School District when it opened its doors in 1959. Irving M. Rushing was the first principal. The original building was a single structure that housed kindergarten through fifth grade.